Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I issue an apology- and Czar's don't apologize often.

Ok...it is painfully obvious to me that I am behind on my blogs. Does this make me a bad blogger? Yes. Does this make me an evil and disgusting person? Probably. Anyway, I attribute this to three or so factors. 1. Sears- I have a part time job at Sears right now and every evening when I leave my internship I go in for training. This is normally the time I would blog. 2. Life-I am trying to get my resume and other official stuff together-more time I would normally blog. 3. Settlers of Catan Online- ok...I am addicted to this little game. Every evening I turn on my computer only to find one of my friends online offering to play against me. How can I resist? 4. Social Life- Ok..my social life is somewhat suspect but it has taken its toll. For instance, I was busy every night this weekend with stuff going on. I guess this all goes to say that I have been pretty busy lately and my blogs take time. Especially if I photoshop something etc. I will do my best to have one soon. I am not going to bother proofing this entry so get over any mistakes in it.

PS. I have also found that just keeping up with everyone else's blogs has taken a lot of time as well. I am now trying to read 7 or 8 of them.

2 comments:

Andrew McMahan said...

Come on Jefferson it's not that difficult...Follow these steps:
1. Think of some hilarity;
2. Type it up;
3. Delete the curse words and crude jokes;
4. Click the "Publish Blog" button.

Unknown said...

Andrew, I like the way you think.

Jeff---I mean---Your Czarness:
Word on having way to too many life decisions, transitions, and money problems.

God IS soveriegn, He DOES have a plan for each of our lives, and we DONT have any idea what that is sometimes. And that's life, and hopefully freeing at times.

I should have a blog. Oh, I do.